Dirt and Critters

Hi! I'm Nikki and when I grow up I wanna have a dog and be a farmer!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Almonds Almonds Everywhere



Everyone prepares for the winter weather a bit differently.


I plant mums...


Jack hoards tennis balls




Nathan stacks wood





and Turbo hides almonds!
Almonds Almonds Everywhere


Almonds in a potted plants
(and dice... Turbo loves farkle)
If he could write down his own score,
He'd be as good as ISRAY Doc Holiday from Ramona, OK.




Almonds for trick-or-treating
Turbo requests that those who decide to trick-or-treat our house
bring him pumpkin seeds... he'll trade you pumpkin seeds
for chocolate.



and
Almonds ready for toasting...
or roasting...
whatever tickles his fancy...


There are almonds in piles along the window ledges, there are almonds shoved between the
cushions of the couch, and almonds hidden in other various places. In fact, I believe him to be a bit
worried about my winter preparedness .

He's probably been having words with his dad ....
who just doesn't believe that mums and pumpkins have anything to do with
surviving the winter...








No comments: